February 20, 2012

Trip to Lakeland

What can I say. Our trip to Lakeland was very bittersweet. I am not going to go into all the details but, just a couple days after we got there, Keith got called back to work in Seguin TX. I had just booked a ton of sessions. So we decided that I would stay in Lakeland for a couple more weeks at Beccas and he would go ahead and go back. Unfortunately the day I said good-bye to him and Sugar, was the last time I ever got to see Sugar alive. My little curious baby got into something she should not have. My sweet baby died just days before I was supposed to be back in Texas. What makes it bittersweet?  The morning of the day that she died, I bought a new puppy. I am sure God knew what he was doing when he put Zoey in our path. She went without a name for a little while and we were unsure whether we would keep her after losing our baby. We obviously decided to keep her... so I introduce you to Zoey, our beautiful Catahoula baby.



And some more pictures from Lakeland...
 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment