August 20, 2012

MY Birthday

This year, I actually had the best birthday I have had in a long time, the past few years I have not really had many family members around, and if you know me, you know I pretty much surround myself with family.  This year though, I had my parents, 2 of my brothers a SIL and FIVE nieces :) The night before, my niece Mihkaella stayed up til 6am watching Vampire Diaries!!! It was really nice, since I have BARELY seen her in the past few years!!! It was perfect. AND my family knows this now twenty-five year old very welll....... Hello Kitty Cake (I will never grow up ;)


There are only TWO things I would have changed....
      1. That more of my family could have been there,
      2. & that my brother and his family would not have had to head back to Corpus.. :(







For some reason though, my birthday did seem to be a great day for naptime!


No comments:

Post a Comment