October 20, 2012

Vintage Market & a Friend!

Finally after a couple months of absolute boredom, a fun day! I heard about Petticoats on the Prairie, I knew that I wanted to go but I had no one to go with me. My old friend Corey from middle school (and 9th grade) lives in this area and said that she would like to go with me. We made the plans and this morning was the first time I have seen her in 11 years!  It was so great to be able to spend time with her and talk. After browsing the vintage market, we headed back in to Colorado City, and checked out some of the local antique shops. :) Hopefully we will get the chance to do something else before I head to San Antonio for our next job.

14 years old

 Today 25 years old :)


Petticoats on the Prairie was amazing, had I had an unlimited budget and a uhaul trailer with me I would have bought so much. They had the cutest little vintage trailers on display from Sisters on the Fly.. So colorful and meticulously decorated. These women are amazing and so creative!




I ended up buying two super cute headbands and a gorgeous custom crown, all to be used as photo props, I can't wait until I can use them !




No comments:

Post a Comment