November 24, 2014

Family Photos 2014

We met up with Rae Vision Photography again for our yearly photos. This is the first time I gave up complete control over our photos. (I may have a control issue haha) I love the way they came out, just really wish that Mia and Lexi would have cooperated. They were not on their best doggie behavior that day.  This is the sixth year in a row we have had our photos taken. I absolutely love this tradition and having photographs documenting the growth of our family. Even with these first six years being just Keith and I, we have changed so much during that time. I highly recommend having your family photos taken at least once a year. Even if it is just a cell phone photo.

Stay tuned.. I know when we "should" be finding out if baby Bragg is a boy or a girl.. and it might possibly be pretty soon :) 









xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment