May 1, 2016

Renaissance Festival

We headed out one day to check out the vintage market days in Waxahachie, which was a total bust. I had hoped to find some neat things, but, I didn't find anything (super rare for me if you know me) Any how, since we were already in the area we decided to head over to the Renaissance Festival. It was by far the best one I have ever been to. Granted, I have only ever been to the one in the Tampa area until now, so that isn't much experience to go off of. We pretty much only walked around the grounds and I didn't take many photos. But it was pretty neat to see. By far more "done up" than the grounds in Tampa (at least as of the last time I was there years ago) Kolton enjoyed looking around from his seat in his stroller. I think things like this will become far more fun as Kolton gets older and can really get into it as well :) & sorry for the lack of photos. I didn't even pick up my camera until we had made it almost all the way back to the gate. 





xoxo
Jamie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment