October 24, 2010

Last Minute Trip

At 3am Saturday morning, I got a text from my mom asking if I wanted to take a trip with them up to Jacksonville to visit with my brothers family, and well of course I said yes! I of course used the opportunity to take some pictures of all my nieces. They had a really cool backyard, it was perfect for pictures. The house had gorgeous hardwood floors for these first pictures... The first one I couldn't decide if I liked it in color or black and white better..



With her Mommy...
Beautiful little Claire..she wanted to come back with us... haha.
Silly silly Keli... I absolutely love these three.. so her.
And last but definitely not least, Prissy Chrissy. She recently turned 6 and I didn't get to do a session with her so I took more of her. She is incredibly sweet. I love her little personality, she always just goes along with the flow. My sister in law said, that she recently said she misses the times when we would have holiday dinners together and stuff... I do to. I miss having all my family close by :(



AND... while I was there, this kitty was hanging out around the front of their house. Apparantly it is a stray but the kids love it, and it loves the kids! Very photogenic kitty...

No comments:

Post a Comment