January 3, 2012

Christmas Time!!!

We had a pretty good Christmas. Keith was sick, my mom wasnt doing too well and my dad slept all day. With the guys all working through Christmas and at night, I thought it was going to be the worst Christmas ever! But, I got lucky and my brother Chris, Lisa, Claire, Chrissy and Keli..... and my newest niece Kiki who was not quite 2 months old yet, were able to come up for Christmas.

We started out the Christmas weekend with a trip to see Santa!!! The mall we went to had a free play place on the second floor that we let the kids play in!




Christmas eve, I brought over gifts to open... which of course contained their christmas pajamas... a tradition my mom started when my brother and I were super little.. :) And we decorated a gingerbread house!






And of course.... Christmas morning!!!






I was being nosy... and I found this written in Chrissys notebook :)

The girls stayed an extra few days with me so that I could do their pictures.... (posted on the photography blog)  Here they are popcorn in hand about to watch Another Cinderella Story... their fave actress is Selena gomez lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment