December 6, 2011

Decembers 30 Day Photo Challenge! (Days 1-6)

okay, okay so maybe I took all six days today. I didn't decide to do this until today. So I just went ahead and did all first six today :)

Here is the list if you want to do it too!!! I found the list on Pinterest. Looks as thought it came from Laughter and Love Photography. I JUST noticed that! haha. I am going to have to look them up in a few minutes ;)


On to the photos!

Day ONE: Yourself
I was actually laying down. But I decided to get created with the cropping.


Day TWO: Red
For some reason I kept thinking Candy Cane!


Day THREE: Texture
Oh Yes!



Day FOUR: Eyes
Love these precious eyes!


Day FIVE: Looking Up!
I couldnt decide between these two. so here are both of them :)


Day SIX: Sweets
Cookies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment