September 17, 2015

Chrissy's Birthday Weekend

     Last weekend we celebrated Chrissy's 11th birthday!! Although, she actually turned 11 on Wednesday (I am obviously a little late in posting!) We started out her celebration at Sonic. This particular Sonic, has a party area, with a large playground, seating, and basket ball court. Pretty neat! Anyway, Chrissy decided that is where she wanted to have her party. It was simple and short, a few of her friends met her at the park, they ran around like a bunch of lunatics, ate cake, opened presents, ya know, the whole birthday thing. 



     Then on Sunday, we all headed out to the fair in Abilene. The kids and I had a blast, and didn't want to leave, however we were overruled by the other adults. HAHA. I don't have a ton of photos of Chrissy, because she and the "older kids" ran off by themselves to ride as many rides as they could. I stayed behind with the adults and the babies.. This was the first year that Kiki was tall enough to ride all the baby rides, so she was over the top excited! Was so much fun to see her all excited. This was also the first year that Keli was tall enough for the big kid rides. These kids are all growing so fast, before I know it, I will be watching Kolton hitting these height "milestones" wahhhhh!!! Slow down time!!!


Happy Birthday little girl, I love you,

xoxo
Jamie





1 comment: