September 28, 2015

Keli's Baptism


Yesterday, my super cute 9 year old niece got baptized. A few weeks back, I had the strongest urge to ask her if she had ever been saved. I told her what it meant, and her eyes lit up, she jumped up and asked if she could get saved! A memory I will never forget for sure. That following Sunday, she was saved at church. And finally yesterday was her baptism. She was incredibly excited, which you can see written all over her pretty little face. And came just in time since we are moving away from them this week. (Which I am both happy and sad about) I have loved these couple of months of having  them close by, and really enjoyed the church we have been attending here. (Broadway Baptist Church in Sweetwater, TX if anyone ends up in this area) But I am very excited about getting a bigger place soon :) 


















xoxo
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment