December 5, 2011

Getting fit!

I have been complaining for the past couple of years now about the weight I've gained. Yet I have not put much effort into doing anything about it. My gut that I have developed is so bad now that my shirts wont stay down! They ride up to my waist. Its embarassing. Well I hate being embarassed and I really miss wearing tight shirts. So I figured no better way to motivate myself than embarassing the crap outta myself by posting pictures of how I look right now. Normally I edit my stomach to look flat in my pictures.. but this is what it really looks like:


And NO I am not pregnant, for some reason that is where all my weight goes. It is embarassing, and frankly I really do not want to look prego when I am not. This shouldnt be too hard of a starting point though. I need to lose the tummy and then tone.... there is no reason I cant look like my inspiration photo if I just stick with it...:



This is the workout schedule I am trying:
Mon/Thur/Sat- Abs/legs/stretch/cardio(dance & run)
Mon/Tues/Thur/Sat/Sun - Stretch & Cardio (dance & run)
Wed/Fri - rest

I am hoping that by working out targeted areas, I wont lose the fat I have gained in certain areas, that I would like to keep, ahem, chest and rear ;)
For Cardio I am doing a dance workout and also running. Because of my asthma I can't run for very long, (about 45 seconds to a minute if I am lucky) but I can endure dancing quite a bit longer. :)

I have also cut back on the amount of candy and soda intake LOL. I was drinking on average 5 sodas a day along with at least 2 candy bars. And I am now eating smaller portions. :)

I will post another picture after 7 days. Hopefully there will be some change! The workout says there should. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment