December 2, 2011

Its that time of year again!!!

I absolutely love Christmas time. And I definitely love to decorate for Christmas time. I was worried that this year I would not be able to........ BUT, since we bought the RV we can. :) I am a little sad though, this is the first Christmas EVER that Ive not had my decorations, and I am not just talking about decorations Ive bought since I moved out on my own. I inherited all of my parents Christmas ornaments, all of the handmade ones, the babies first christmas ornaments.... all of them. So it is heartbreaking to look at my tree and not have them. :(

The tree we bought from walmart for only $20. Its not bad, I wish we had gotten a taller tree. But my only real complaint is that the tree is not very full.

I left off the bottom back branches so I could easily squeeze it into this corner, which is not helping the "fullness" issue...

My decorations, ready to go (minus the candy bar LOL). I found all of them at walmart, family dollar, dollar general and a handful from a really neat western store down the road from where we are staying :)

I ADORE these balls. Walmart only had three. When we get to Baytown I am so going to look for at LEAST three more!

Tree :)

OMG I love these little characters!! They are so fun AND they were only $4 each!

Shhhh... He is my favorite.

I love love love the countdown calendar. Only $6 at Dollar General :)


salt & pepper shakers..

THANK YOU Pinterest!!! If it were not for THIS pin I would not have been able to hang a wreath :)



<3

All Lit up.


One of my black friday finds at the Western Store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment