April 7, 2013

Everyone needs a sister!

A few weeks ago Keith and I started talking about Mia's separation anxiety. We decided that she needed a sister that could hopefully help with that and also be a play buddy! We were originally looking at Pomeranians until we discovered that we both liked the Cavalier King Charles breed. I started looking at breeders, but they were wanting $2,000+ for a puppy. There is just no way we can pay this much for a puppy right now. I kept searching hoping I would find someone selling puppies alot less.

Well last week I got lucky. I was browsing Craigslist, and discovered a precious 3 month old Cavalier King Charles that needed a new home. Her mommy could not keep her..... & naturally a rehoming fee is A TON LESS than what the breeders are asking for! This little beauty was perfect. I could feel it, she was not a 9 week old puppy, she was already a little bit older, so that put her at 2months younger that Mia. PERFECT. We almost missed out on her... we were told she was already taken. But I guess that fell through because we ended up driving to Houston to pick up this sweet little baby yesterday morning :)

We decided to (re)name her Princess Lexi.
So without further adieu... here she is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment