April 11, 2013

Lots of turns...

So here we are sitting in Marquez, TX. We are supposed to be here for 6 weeks right? Wrong. We found out Tuesday that the job is ending next week.
 so. not. cool.

So now, here I am launched into full panic mode when I read this qoute this morning in my devotional book.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn." - Anonymous

WOW! Did I need to read that this morning! I am not going to lie, all of this moving around is incredibly stressful. I really do love getting to see new places and do new things. But we never really get a chance to just BE somewhere. BUT with that said. I have a roof over my head, clean, NICE clothes to wear, tons of food to eat, my healthy puppies and my handsome man by my side. I have got to remember to go with the route that life takes us on. I know that God has a plan and he has us traveling across the country for a reason. I have yet to find out what that reason will be, but I am sure it will be a good one :)

So... we will be headed out of here weekend after next, I guess we are to go to San Antonio for a week or so and then they are shipping us off to Colorado. I am going to try and use our time in San Antonio to go visit my brothers family down in the Corpus area. (see, Jamie, some good comes out of this) We may not be able to take the RV with us to CO, we may have to get a hotel room. (really, really not cool) But I am going to work on trying to embrace this turn and just go with it. HE has it under control. I just need to trust in HIM.

My babies:
& this one just cracks me up.... Mia was trying to play with her, but she just looks evil and Lexi does not even care. Too freaking funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment