December 25, 2014

Baby Bump: 19 Weeks

19 weeks. Wow. It is all going by so fast!!!

Baby is the size of a tomato now.
*Today is Christmas*
Merry Christmas
Kiki is becoming increasingly interested with my belly. haha
This weeks craving seems to be Cherry Limeade's
I almost put french fries in a salad...... still sounds good....
I bought your first pair of boots :)
Thought about wrapping them and putting them under the tree.
I had a dream that you had a twin.
& that you looked like your cousin Kamryn haha.
.... I haven't even remotely thought of you looking like her.. but I guess you could.
no more weight gain this week. Still at +3lbs.
Pregnancy seems to be making me feel really beautiful.
I owe that all to you sweet Kolton :)




*Christmas Eve and Day posts coming soon*
xoxo Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment