December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014!!


What an awesome Christmas we had this year!!! I always miss "what used to be" at Christmas time, but am so very thankful and blessed that we have a little family close by to celebrate Christmas with each year. This year is also the last Christmas Keith and I will have no children of our own. I am so very excited about next year, having Kolton here!! But that post will obviously happen next year.

We usually end up celebrating Christmas with my parents and my oldest brothers family. (They are typically who live the closest) Christmas Eve we did our traditional cookie making & decorating at my moms house. Started out with only Chrissy and Keli, Claire was didn't feel good and was asleep. She woke up just as we got ready to decorate so she did join in on decorating :) Kiki was with her mom and dad so she joined us a little later and decorated a couple cookies... might be why it was quite a bit cleaner this year ;) After cookies, we ate some and had some hot cocoa next to the fire. The light at my parents house is absolutely terrible.. so unfortunately all the photos taken there, are in classic black and white. :( I also didn't get many photos toward the end of the night.. mainly cookie making and decorating, haha. Maybe I will do better next year..

(there are some iphone photos mixed in here btw)


























 


Claire's cookies... she had a sprinkle mishap... 

Chrissy's cookies

Keli's cookies

& you know I had to join in on the fun ;) 



 



xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment