July 6, 2015

4th of July 2015

 I hope every one had a fun and safe 4th of July weekend! We had originally planned on starting the day out at the parade, but, my brother and his family did not make it to San Antonio in time :( Keith and I decided to take Kolton down to the Riverwalk, and even though I had my camera with me, I completely forgot to take any pictures.. which I am really upset about :( I thought about it, literally the second we made it up the stairs with the stroller.. note to self, Riverwalk is not very stroller friendly... anyway, we headed back to the RV and waited for my brother to get there. As soon as he arrived, he dropped the girls off with us, and had to leave because Mihka, their oldest daughter had been in a car accident... I got all 4 girls dressed and ready and we loaded up the car and headed to Shertz for the fireworks show. We didn't do much, just laid the picnic blanket on the ground, and enjoyed each others company. I gave each of the girls(except Kiki) a turn to take pictures with my camera, which is always fun when going through the pictures to see what all is on there. Haha! We had purchased some noise cancelling headphones for Kolton, but he didn't like them, so we only stayed for about 20 minutes of the show. He started getting a little fussy so we decided it would be best to leave. We needed to get to bed anyway, since we were moving the next day anyway. (I will post about that at another time)

Overall we had a great time, and I am so glad that my nieces were able to spend the holiday with us again for the 4th time in a row :) & hopefully Kolton will look back on these photos one day & see how much his cousins loved spending his first 4th of July with him :)

xoxo Jamie

Outfit details:
Mine:
White tank - Juicy Couture
Blue tank - Target
Shorts - VS Pink (old)
Boots - Southern Fried Chics
Halo - Icing
Keith:
Top - AAF
Kolton:
Top & Shorts - Buy Buy Baby
Shoes - Baby Gap
1st 4th of July - Personality, Inc
bloomers - BocoBaby
Claire:
Top - Target
Bow - Target
Chrissy & Keli:
Tops - The Children's Place
Knee high socks - Halo Collective
Bows - Target
Kiki:
Dress - Gap or Old Navy(can't remember)
Bows - Kid to Kid



No comments:

Post a Comment