July 23, 2015

Dear Kolton: Month Two



Dear Kolton, 

   In your short, but fast 2 months of life you have officially moved 4 times between two towns. You still do not have your own room, which sucks, because I really wanted that for you. Yes, I know you wouldn't even be using it, but I don't care. At least we are in an apartment now. You weighed 11 pounds and 2 ounces just a few days after turning one month old and you now weigh 12 pounds one ounce and are 23 inches long. I have officially moved you up into 0-3 month clothing.  You giggled for the first time. It was at nothing but it was a beautiful sound. It took a couple weeks, but now you smile and giggle all the time. Your smile is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. You LOVE your playmat, the fox is your favorite. You want my attention way more often now, which is fine, because you are so much fun to play with. We had to change your formula this month because you were throwing up constantly. You still spit up quite a bit, but I have no clue why. You also drool ALL the time! 

    Recently you caught sight of your daddy playing video games, and you think that is awesome apparently. You will turn your head as far as you can to watch the TV screen, and just giggle away while daddy plays. I finally bathed you by myself for the first time, and didn't do to bad, now it is easy peazy, except I am always scared you are going to pee on me! So far you have not.. but still. We celebrated July 4th this month and it was a blast, I think you really love spending time with your cousins. You are growing very attached to Keli. Probably because she is in your face constantly. But you seem to really adore her. :) 

 We have been working on tummy time, you are still pretty lazy with that. Today you finally started putting more effort into lifting your head! I hope you will continue to do that. We are finally letting the dogs around you more. Mia loves you, and tries to lick you constantly, as a matter of fact, just yesterday, she bathed your face before I noticed she was doing it. (That's what mommy gets for looking away for a second) but you loved it and giggled up a storm. Even Lexi is interested in you now, she likes to sniff you and tries to crawl onto the play mat with you. We have taken you to church twice now, two different churches(trying to find one we like) and you have been such a good baby! SO quiet, and you have been complemented at both churches on your good behavior ;) You scream if we take the bottle away from your mouth for just a second. You LOVE your  food haha!

Love you baby boy!
Love Mommy <3
 
Outfit Details:
Romper - Parade Baby



No comments:

Post a Comment