July 27, 2015

Sunday Floral {Fashion}

This is my first "official" fashion post. I attempted back in the day, but there was too much going on in my life at the time to really keep up with it. Even now, these posts won't be super often, I don't think. When my husband was transferred to where we are now, it was supposed to be for just a couple of weeks, so we put the majority of our stuff in storage. As luck would have it, we are going to be here much longer. So I am stuck here without most of my clothes, however, I am using this to my advantage to buy new clothes ;)

Anyway, I love this dress, I picked it up at Target to wear to church yesterday morning. I almost passed it up in the store, thinking it would not look good on me, but decided to give it a chance, and so glad that I did! It is young but modest enough to wear to church or even for an evening out! These sandals I picked up earlier in the year from A'gaci. I was pregnant at the time, and my feet decided to start swelling around that time, so I am just now getting to really enjoy them!






xoxo Jamie

Outfit Details:
dress
sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment