March 27, 2016

Easter 2016




Koltons very first Easter, not quite the way I imagined it, he slept nearly all day! Next year hopefully he will stay awake and have fun with everyone. Anyway, this year, we had just moved into the RV so we decided to have Easter here, mine and my dads rv's are side by side, so we had a pretty large area we could utilize. As usual, my brother & SIL were late, so we dyed Easter eggs first thing Easter morning. I found some awesome dye kits from Target circus animals and princesses! The girls loved it and had a blast decorating their eggs. This year I also did not go overboard, we only had about 30ish eggs and it was a perfect amount for the 4 of them. I did not do that great of a job at photographing Easter this year. I am finding it a challenge to be, host, mom, AND photographer! I am sure I will get the hang of it soon, I hope!
















xoxo
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment