March 23, 2016

Our New Home

is a fifth wheel RV..
Again.


We gave this so much thought. Hubby and I fought it out. & I finally agreed that HE was right, & he had better revel in that for as long as he can, because it doesn't happen often. As everyone knows, we travel a lot for his work. Jobs end up being longer, or shorter, we get very little notice when we move, and sometimes the job only lasts a few weeks. Do you know how expensive it is to rent an apartment with a shorter lease, all the non-refundable deposits! & on top of that, staying in hotels for weeks at a time because you don't know how long you will be somewhere (which can easily hit $2k a month)

I finally agreed that this was our best, most logical solution to save money. So that we would one day be able to buy or build a home somewhere. (& no, I have no idea where that somewhere will be)

I was very clear from the beginning that I had a "must-have" list for our RV and I am happy to say, we found an RV that meets all the requirements!! We ended up purchasing a brand new 2016 Coachmen Chaparral 371mbrb!

This is probably the coolest RV I have ever seen, it has THREE bedrooms and one and a half baths!! The smallest of the 3 rooms we have turned into Kolton's nursery(this will be a post for another time since it is far from finished) and the other bunk room will eventually become a mini photography studio/office/bunk room.

At some point I will get around to taking indoor photos
(probably as I re-decorate each room to fit my taste)
I have big plans.. always do :)

xoxo
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment