March 25, 2016

Kolton's Nursery


 I figured, I should get around to photographing and posting Kolton's nursery.  I never thought when I was planning on having a baby, that he would only get to have his nursery for 6 short months. I worked hard on the planning of his nursery and was so excited when finally in October I was able to set it all up, put it all together. I have loved his little room, and now it is time to say good bye to this room. I will be working on a much smaller, slightly more modern version of his nursery for the RV. But for the rest of his infancy and even toddler years, his room will not look like this again. We are keeping his furniture and decor for when we do finally move back into a home & hopefully he likes the woodland animals theme! 

                                                  Anyway, here is his super cute nursery:













I am listing these items in approximately the order they are seen as you scroll down through the pictures :)

Crib & dresser: Babies R Us
Dreamcatcher Mobile: Earthbound Trading
Mossy Name Plaque: made by me
Quilt & crib skirt: Land of Nod
Crib sheet: Zulilly
Hanging shelves: Target
White moose head: Hobby Lobby
Miniature Animals: Tractor Supply
Blue truck: made my his grandma
Teepee: made by me
Fox pillow: Homegoods
Green shag rug: At Home
Knit Deer: Cuddle & Kind
Large 3' Deer: Nordstrom
Wolf: Won at fair
tiny standing fox: Hobby Lobby
Superman:
Knit Ball: Land Of Nod
Wooden crate: bought at a small boutique in Big Spring TX years ago
Campfire: Personality INC
(in crib) bears with my moms pic on them - MaKaylas Treasures
(one was a trial and error for the company, I just couldn't bear to throw it away after it got messed up)
Tiny fox: Ikea
Fox Lovie: Babies R Us
Height chart: Land of Nod
Tree bookcase: Babies R us (babyletto brand)
Mushroom stool: Walmart (garden department)
curtains: Ikea
Swing: Nuna Leaf
Orange toy bin: Baby Depot
Bear rug: Bass Pro Shop
Scentsy thing: took from my moms house when she passed away
Branch colored pencils: TjMaxx
small hedgehog nightlight: Land of nod
Owl dreamcatcher: Earthbound Trading
teepee wall art: Hobby Lobby
Square wake up print: Hobby Lobby
fox round wall art: made by me
deer head: I can't remember
Laundry basket: Target

xoxo
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment