November 16, 2010

Sad Face.

So last night Chrissy told me she wants to go home to her mom. It makes me sad, I was very ecxited to have them staying with me, but I am not going to beg her to stay if she does not want to. Claire on the other hand is perfectly happy. She LOVES her new school, adores her teacher and has already made friends. She also loves going to our church and has made a best friend there... Jamie. (not me, a 7yr old Jamie-I call her little Jamie) and a playdate is in the works...... BUT the problem is, I think Lisa wants to take her if she is going to take Chrissy. Claire is going to be DEVASTATED if she has to leave. and I know this because I had a very long talk with both girls trying to figure out what they wanted to do. I made sure to talk to them about being apart. Both girls were perfectly fine with it, which I do admit surprised me. I think Claire just really does not want to have to switch schools again this year, which is completely understandable. This is the second school this semester already. :( I feel bad, I want her to stay, I completely understand why she wants to stay.. I WAS that little girl that was constantly having to switch schools way back when, and trust me, middle of the year is the worst time to do it. She is already in 3rd grade the older you get the harder it is. Maybe I will talk to Lisa again, the more I write the more I remember what it was like to switch in the middle of the year, its hard. And Claire does not have a very good self-esteem, which does NOT help at all. I want to help her this year.... maybe Lisa will let me :) I will have to pray about the situation, would everyone please pray for me as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment