November 14, 2010

Two New Additions....

My nieces, Claire and Chrissy, have come to live with me! I have been their gaurdian now officially for 5 days. I am enjoying every minute of it. We have already discussed their bedroom and are impatiently patiently waiting for everything to come together. ;) I am having so much fun helping them with their homework too, they are incredibly smart little girls. As of Wed Chrissy was a little behind the other kids, by today I had her going through her 35 flashcards in just seconds!! Claire is a little behind in her multiplication, and so far throughout the weekend she has almost memorized - 0x, 1x, 2x, 3x, & 10x. (Chrissy sits and watches us and actually has memorized 0x, 1x, and 2x HAHA!)


I am also have a ton of fun dressing them up... here they are this morning before Church.. I LOVE these outfits.. and yes Chrissys is a little short.. but what can I say she is super tall for being only 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment