November 27, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

Today Keith and I got our yearly pictures taken. We froze to death, I think it was about 45 degrees outside when we finally made it out. I was really nervous about having my dad take the pictures for me, but he did an awesome job, I could not have asked for more! I love that we started this tradition a couple years ago. It will be so much fun to look back over the years and see how much our little family has changed!!

Our very first year together in 2008, before we moved in together with Sugar. We were still too new of a couple to have pictures done, but I think this one is fine, it was still taken in December :)
Our Second Christmas together, the first Christmas we lived together, and we had Sugar baby!

Last Christmas, two of my nieces were living with me at the time. Sugar was not able to make the trip with us for pictures, so I poorly edited her in. I know how to do it right, just didnt want to take the time to do it. LOL


And now this Christmas, it is just Keith, Sugar and I again. But this time we are in Texas!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment