November 12, 2011

Feeling Chlosterphobic :(

Chlosterphobic.. I wonder if I spelled that right? Oh well.  So as you may or may not know, we have been staying with my parents in their camper... .. .. along with my brother and 3 dogs. Its tight, very tight. Normally I can deal with close quarters, but this is a little much. I have no where to do anything, which is driving me nuts. All I have is my moms computer. period. that is IT. (hence the *massive* amount of time I have been spending on Pinterest) Anywho, I like having somewhere to put my things.. ESPECIALLY my clothes. I like being able to see what I have so I can put together an outfit. Unfortunately this is what I am dealing with when it comes to the storing of my clothes :'(


now, believe it or not there is a method to the above madness.... not one that I like but it is the easiest given the space that I have to work with.  I know I should be thankful that we got to have the bedroom. ( my brother is stuck with putting his stuff on a chair and sleeping on the couch.) But hello, I have alot of clothes and said clothes need a place to be HUNG not sitting on the ground getting wrinkled :(

Keith and I had bought an RV but the deal fell through. The guy decided he didnt want to sell anymore.. ugh. So now we are on the look again and have not found anything in our price range :( Not sure how much longer I can deal with my clothes being on the floor though... so hopefully we can find something soon.

Sugar has not been dealing all that well with this move, she is confused and really hates the fact that there are two other dogs in the house with us. Best believe anytime we try to play with or love on one of the other dogs, Sugar is in our laps trying her best to get inbetween.. poor spoiled baby.

and me... going crazy. Ignore the smudged eye makeup.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment