July 20, 2013

Black & Gray

For years I wore lots of color and then I met Keith, who only wears black, gray and white. Somehow his color choices have worn off on me and I now wear a lot of black, gray and white. I love this tank top and cardigan! Please do not mind my way too short, shorts. It is still very hot here in South Texas... This look is cute, comfy and still cool enough for the super hot Texas heat!








& then of course Keli who looks cute no matter what she puts on. This outfit was styled completely by her :)






-----------
my outfit:
tank top ~ Kohls
cardigan ~ Maurices
shorts ~ Victorias Secret PiNK!
shoes ~ American Eagle
earrings ~ Claires
bracelet ~ Gatherings(local)
necklace ~ Body Shop
----------
Keli's outfit:
top ~ unknown (most likely Old Navy)
jeans ~ Childrens Place
shoes ~ Payless
bow ~ Walmart
---------


No comments:

Post a Comment