July 11, 2013

Fashion-ish Blogger?


I absolutely love fashion, and I follow a few fashion bloggers on Bloglovin. The other night as I was going through some of them, I told Keith that I wanted to be a fashion blogger, only problem is I actually suck at dressing myself. Then it dawned on me, I seem to do an alright job when getting ready for my boutique modeling assignments... (Que light bulb over my head) I will start blogging those!!! Plus it gives me the opportunity to blog the awesome goodies I get sent to model :) 

So to start, my most recent assignment was from Chic Shabby and Sweet Boutique. She sent me two beautiful made to match headbands. She asked me to send in some photos of two dresses and she created the pieces from the photos! I did use my niece as a prop for some of the photos to try and change things up a bit :)  The headbands are very high quality and truly stunning. I absolutely love them!











---------
Peach dress ~ Spool72
Mint dress ~ Rue21
Earrings ~ Claire's
----------
Keli's Dress ~ Naartje



No comments:

Post a Comment