July 15, 2013

Proving my point with neon.

If you are on my FB page then you saw where I mentioned that I am better at dressing people that are not me. If your not on FB and did not see that, then you are seeing it now. Today I proved my point. I really do suck at dressing myself. Hopefully my venture into fashion blogging will help me with my own wardrobe.

Any who, today I decided to help Keli look super cute, of course she is already adorable so it does not take much :) & here she is first, because her outfit looks way better than mine.








Onto me, this time my photos were taken by an eight year old. I am moving up in the world :)







--------
my dress ~ Ross
Shoes ~ Old, don't remember
Bracelet ~ Gatherings
Earrings ~ Charlotte Russe

---------
Keli's outfit:
Top ~ Target
Vest ~ Target
Leggings ~ unknown
Shoes ~ Payless
Bows ~ Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment