July 8, 2013

I SUCK.


First off, I have absolutely SUCKED at blogging lately. See those last few posts? I posted them yesterday. Yeah, I know. The date's are not 7-7.  Don't judge, I am not *completely* cheating. I did actually have those posts planned out, I just never got around to actually posting them. 

Any who, I have decided that, I really need to jump back on the blogging bandwagon. I am a faithful reader of the blogs I follow, that should make me better at actually blogging right? Okay, maybe not. But I am determined to try. I feel like my blog needs more...... something. I love that I am documenting life, but I pretty much do that on Facebook as well. Plus I have A LOT more going on than what I post. SO. I will be trying out several different things.. some will work out and some won't but, the point is I am trying to find MY "niche".  I have pretty much Instagram'd my entire life recently, so here are a few photos over the past month or so :)











No comments:

Post a Comment